WELCOME TO THE BMBW AND AV SKI CLUB ADVISOR WEBPAGE
Advisors - please make sure that all your club members are 8 years old by January 1, 2018!
**Proof of age may be required.
Members must be at most - 18 years of age at the time of registration. They can turn 19 during the program as long as they were 18 at the time of registration.
Register your club for the season using the following link:
ADVISOR OPEN HOUSE DATES @ BOSTON MILLS
Stop in to pick up your club packet and ski club literature to distribute to your potential members!
Tuesday, September 19th from 3:30pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday, September 20th from 3:30pm - 7:00pm
* All advisors from Boston Mills, Brandywine, and Alpine Valley are welcome!
Sunday, October 1st - Online Club Registration begins (Shopping Cart goes LIVE)
Monday, November 20th - 1st Club Registration Deadline (All registrants that make this deadline will receive their Club Cards early and be eligible to use their Value Passes by December 18th)
Tuesday, November 21st - Administration fees apply to all changes made to a club registration from this date forward (examples: changing clubs, changing sports).* All members that register from this point forward will receive their club cards on the first night of their club in January and will NOT be able to utilize their Value Passes in December.
Friday, December 29th - 2nd Club Registration Deadline (ONLINE registration closes at midnight. All members must register using paper forms available through your Club Advisor from this point forward).
Monday, January 1st - Club Program Begins!!!
Monday, January 8th - Administration fees applied to all club registrations received from this date forward (unless it's your club's first visit as a club)
ADVISOR PAPERWORK NEEDED
- Please list yourself as the head advisor and any co-advisors (if applicable) on the top portion of the spreadsheet.
- Please list any of your immediate family members (if applicable) on the lower portion of the spreadsheet.
- I need a paper registration form for each and every person listed on the above spreadsheet if they plan on skiing/ riding.
- Please read the Advisor Manual. I will need a copy of the advisor manual signature page (page 17 of the document), stating that you've read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions of the Advisor Manual.
**ALL ADVISOR PAPERWORK MUST BE TURNED INTO THE CLUB OFFICE NO LATER THAN JANUARY 1, 2018!!!
IF WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR ADVISOR PAPERWORK BEFORE THEN, PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT TO SKI THE FIRST VISIT OUT WITH YOUR CLUB AS WE WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO PROCESS YOUR ADVISOR PASSES IN TIME.
Club Registration Postcard (printable .pdf of the club postcards, excluding the sticker side of course)