Looking to raise money for your non-profit group/ organization? Well, Brandywine Tubing Park offers a Fundraising Program that allows you to raise money while having a Polar BLAST! Find a current fundraiser group, below, or..
start a fundraiser by Contacting us at:
Phone: 1 (800) 875-4241 x2021
The available fundraiser time slots are as follows (subject to availability, and, on a first come first serve basis):
|Thursdays||6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
8:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m. (late night session)
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (limited availability)
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. (late night session)
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Would you like to save a few extra dollars on your Polar Blast trip while supporting a good cause? Simply join one of the following fundraisers and save money while helping their cause!
jOIN A REGISTERED FUNDRAISER GROUP
-How it works-
1. Fill out the form below and make sure to hit submit at the end.
- This is how you join a fundraiser group.
2. You will receive an email three days prior to the fundraiser event.
- This email will contain a coupon valid for $2 off per tubing ticket AND will be necessary to validate your participation in the selected fundraiser (to ensure the group receives funds for your visit).
3. Present the received coupon at the ticketing window at Polar Blast Snow Tubing on your fundraiser date.
- The coupon is valid for each person in your party, saving $2 per person and allocating funds from each ticket towards your fundraisers cause
*Please note- There is no pre-purchase option, you must purchase your tubing fundraiser tickets at the event with the emailed coupon.
There is a chance a fundraiser event can sell-out.