Beginner Group Lessons
The Snowsports Office will be closed as of 03/08/2020. Pre booked Private lessons will be available by calling 330.657.2334 x2010
learn to love skiing and riding
The Beginner Intro Group Lesson is specifically designed for the first time Skier or Snowboarder.
We ensure that each lesson takes place in a positive, encouraging and fun environment so that you can feel comfortable trying something new.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- EVERYONE who is out on the slopes is required to have a valid Snow Pass (lift ticket).
- Group lessons are held daily at various times. (SEE TIMES BELOW)
- Lessons are booked day of. No reservations are needed.
- Please be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your desired lesson time in.
- Group lesson size depends on the number of people who show up for a given lesson time.
- Beginner Group Lessons are offered at both Boston Mills and Brandywine.
BEGINNER GROUP LESSON - $25 per person
Valid for guests ages 8 & over. These lessons are strictly designed and taught for those getting into skis or snowboards for the first time. For those under 8 years of age we suggest checking out our specially designed kids programs or looking into private/Semi-Private lessons. Reservations are not required for any beginner group lesson.
*The $25 group lesson price does not include rental equipment or the required Snow Pass (lift ticket).
BEGINNER GROUP LESSON SCHEDULE
- Midweek, Non-Holiday: 11:30am* & 7pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 10am, 2pm, & 7pm
Please Note: Beginner lessons do more begin until at LEAST the second week of the ski season.
*11:30am Midweek Lesson is not available at Brandywine. Brandywine opens at 3:30pm Monday - Friday.
*All lessons are subject to availability
*When Holiday Hours are in effect, BMBW will be following the Saturday Group Lesson schedule at both Boston Mills and Brandywine.
THE $79 DISCOVERY PACKAGE - Beginner LESSON PACKAGE SPECIAL
The last day to purchase an All Area Discovery Lesson, will be 03/07/2020. After that, Private Lessons will remain available by appointment. They may be booked by contacting the Snowsports Office at 330.657.2334 x2010
Perfect for someone looking for the whole package. Rentals, lift tickets, and the 90-minute beginner group lesson is included!
- Includes all day lift, all day rentals, and one of the 1.5 hr beginner group lessons.
- Available for all skiers and snowboarders 8 years old and older.