Groups of 15 or More - SAve money and have fun!
Skiing, snowboarding or tubing can be a great adventure for any size group. Whether your college team is looking for team building or off-season activities, your youth group is looking to build relationships, or you're just a great bunch of friends wanting to get together for some fun, we offer the perfect package specific to your group's goals and needs.
Below are the basic requirements and pricing:
- Minimum of 15 participants required to qualify for group rates.
- For every 15 tickets, you receive 1 (your 16th) FREE.
- Skiing and snowboarding group outings enjoy discounted Beginner Lessons for ages 8 & over.
- Lessons Times:
- Monday-Friday 11:30am and 7:00pm.
- Saturday's, Sunday's and holidays at 10:00am, 2:00pm, and 7:00pm.
- Lessons Times:
Please Note: Groups need to be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance, and a $100 deposit is required. Please see our Hours page for a full list of holiday hours.
Ski/Snowboard Group Rates
|Snow Pass Only||$30|| ||$25|
|Late Night Ticket (check schedule here.)||$21|| ||$21|| |
|Ski or Snowboard Equipment Rental||$25|| ||$20|| |
|Beginner Intro Group Lesson (ages 8+)||$10||$10|
Snow Tubing Groups
Experience the best of winter fun with tubing at Polar Blast! It's a great alternative to skiing and snowboarding and everyone can join in the fun. There is little walking required with our conveyor lifts that quickly take you and your tube to the top of the hill!
For more information, check out: Polar Blast Tubing
SNOW TUBING GROUP RATES: $20/person
Prior to your visit, please fill out the following and bring it with you: SNOW TUBING RELEASE FORM
To schedule and plan your group outing please call 1-800-875-4241 x2021, contact us by email at email@example.com for more information or fill out our:
Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations for group outings must be made at least 72 hours in advance and is subject to availability, however, it is advised that you book at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure your desired requests.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation. Deposits may be made by phone with a credit card.
- Upon the time of reservation, the number of participants (along with their equipment and lesson needs if skiing or snowboarding) must be given.
- At time of arrival, the final payment will be submitted via credit card, company/organization check, or cash. One payment type only.
- Upon the need to cancel, a 48 hour notice is required. If this notice is not given, your organization is responsible for 90% of your total group payment.