Olympians Kids Race Program (ages 8-14)
Does Your Child Have Big Dreams?
Sign them up for the Kids Ski Racing Program, aka the Olympians Program. In this 6 week program your child will experience some of the tactical drills that the US Ski Team uses in preparation for the upcoming seasons. This program is offered to children 8 – 14 years old (as of Jan. 1, 2018) with the current skiing ability of Advanced Intermediate to Expert and able to ride a lift unassisted.
OLYMPIANS PROGRAM (Open House Pricing): $155
- Thursdays at Boston Mills from 6:30pm-8:30pm beginning 1/4/19
- Saturdays at Boston Mills from 10:00am-12:00pm beginning 1/6/19
- Limited to 25 participants on Thursdays
- Limited to 50 participants on Saturdays
- Lessons only
- Each participant must have his or her own valid Snow Pass
- Helmets are required
PLEASE NOTE: Make-up lessons are not available if a student is absent from a regularly scheduled class. However, if Boston Mills/Brandywine must cancel, a make-up lesson will be scheduled. Proof of age may be required.