Polar Blast Snow Tubing Groups
Experience the best of winter fun with a group outing to polar blast tubing park!
Polar Blast is a great alternative to skiing and snowboarding and perfect for birthday parties, corporate outings, field trips, and family reunions. Snow tubing requires little skill or equipment.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help guide you through the process of booking your group to create an experience that meets the needs of your group. Our goal is to make sure that everyone has a great experience!
SNOW TUBING GROUP RATES: $20 ($5 SAVINGS PER PERSON)
Below are the basic requirements:
- Minimum of 15 participants required to qualify for group rates.
- For every 15 tickets, you receive one ticket (your 16th) FREE.
- Groups need to be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance, and a $50 deposit is required.
- Not available during Holiday hours as noted on our Hours page.
schedule and plan your group outing
Contact us for questions and/or to schedule your group outing with us today!
- Phone: 1-800-875-4241 x2021
- Email: email@example.com for more information
Prior to your visit, please fill out the following and bring it with you: Snow Tubing Release Form
Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations for group outings must be made at least 72 hours in advance and is subject to availability, however, it is advised that you book at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure your desired requests.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation. Deposits may be made by phone with a credit card.
- Upon the time of reservation, the number of participants (along with their equipment and lesson needs if skiing or snowboarding) must be given.
- At time of arrival, the final payment will be submitted via credit card, company/organization check, or cash. One payment type only.
- Upon the need to cancel, a 48 hour notice is required. If this notice is not given, your organization is responsible for 90% of your total group payment.