While at Boston Mills Brandywine we want everyone to have fun from the most experienced skier to those just learning. We like to live by this creed across our resort. So please abide by some simple rules and have fun!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
- BMBW is not responsible for lost or stolen articles
Note: This is a partial list. The Code is endorsed by the National Ski Areas Association For more information visit NSAA Responsibility.
- SKI AREA CLOSED, NO TRESPASSING
- NO PATROL, NO MAINTENANCE FOR RECREATIONAL USE, NO SERVICES
- ALL ACCESS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
- NO SLEDDING
- UNMARKED HAZARDS MAY BE ENCOUNTERED AT ANY TIME
(Including Construction, Heavy Machinery, Man-Made Objects, Variable Conditions, Avalanches, & Other Hazards)
UNMANNED AERIAL SYSTEMS (UAS) & DRONE USE POLICY
Out of safety concerns for guests, employees, and resort property, Boston Mills and Brandywine (“Resort”) prohibits the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems (UAS), or aerial drones, by the general public, including recreational users and hobbyists. This prohibition includes drones for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating over all Resort properties. This prohibition on drone operations or use extends to any drones launched or operated from Resort property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of the Resort boundaries. Please contact the resort General Manager at 1-800-875-4241, if you have any questions. Any authorized operation of aerial drones may be governed by Federal Aviation Administration rules and regulations, local law enforcement, and/or U.S. Forest Service rules, as well as those policies separately established by our Resort. Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your skiing privileges, or the revocation of your season pass, as well as confiscation of any equipment, and may subject violators to any damages, including but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries, or regulatory fines and legal fees.
In order to provide our guests with the best experience possible, we ask that you not smoke or vape in areas where there is a large concentration of people. The following locations are SMOKE-FREE zones:
1) Inside ski lodges
2) Lift Lines
3) Chair Lifts
4) Within 25 ft surrounding any building
5) All decks