From the gentle glide of the beginner slopes to the more challenging pitch of the advanced slopes, moguls, and terrain parks, Boston Mills and Brandywine serve skiers and snowboarders of all ages and levels of expertise. Each resort has at least one terrain park. Grooming is done nightly to provide a nice surface for skiing and snowboarding. View the ski area maps below to discover the terrain possibilities at Boston Mills and Brandywine.
Boston Mills Trail Map
Brandywine Trail Map
Boston Mills and Brandywine Ski areas combined Stats
- Vertical Drop: 264 Feet
- Skiable Acres: 88
- Snowmaking Coverage: 100%
- Lift Capacity: 20,000 Skiers/Snowboarders/Hr.
- Trails: 18 (4 beginner, 5 intermediate, 6 advanced, 3 terrain parks)
- Lifts: 16 (1 conveyor, 4 surface tows, 2 double, 7 triple, 2 quad)
- Skill Level: 27% Beginner, 27% Intermediate, 46% Advanced